- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Diagnose mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, PLC and motor controls, and electrical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Inspect, operate, and test defective equipment parts, machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions and repair machinery.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Create maintenance record sheets for equipment. Record service, repairs, part replacements, costs, and machine maintenance information.
- Coordinate, schedule, and oversee outsourced repair work with suppliers and manufacturer service technicians.
- Research parts, equipment, vendors, and OEM's to obtain quotes for needed parts and equipment.
- Be familiar with industrial electrical codes and regulations and OSHA safety regulations.
- Must have a positive attitude as well as a willingness to pitch in and help fellow team members to achieve production goals. Thank you!
- High School Diploma or GED.